If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM: The Drama Chronicles Thread

edited 2011-06-09 13:11:08 in IJBM meta
Yesterday's Yack Fest's OTC thread left a sour taste in my mouth, hence this thread.

I asked something like this once, but I'll ask it again, be more specific and towards more people:

Do you think this thread fosters drama, or could help in reviving a previously got-over dramastorm?

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Hm...I think the possibility is certainly worth thinking about.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    I like the idea from an amusement perspective, but I can see the potential for further drama as well.

This really comes down to community reaction, and whether individual members can have the maturity and grace to recognise their own mistakes. As long as they are their own mistakes; this could become a form of bullying if not handled correctly.
  • edited 2011-06-09 15:37:47
    You can change. You can.
    I think it is important to keep this log of sorts so both moderation and the userbase learn how to avoid drama. 

To quote George Santayana: "fuck im falling down all this history...IT KEEPS HAPPENING"

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I warned you about history bro1111

I TOLD YOU DOG
  • I haven't seen it cause much harm at all.
  • Alright, I think I'll keep it, at least for now.