If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

When you uncover a spoiler about something in a series...

edited 2011-02-04 17:30:33 in General
probably human
And you expect it to be from something you've already seen, but it turns out it isn't.

I spoiled the ending to the Mortal Engines quartet to myself this way. >_<

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    This happens to me a lot.
  • a little muffled
    Ugh, me too. I tend to avoid reading any TV Tropes entries for series that I've started but haven't finished unless they clearly indicate which part of the series they're referring to.
    I think this is why I've started getting away from the wiki in favor of the fora.
  • Betterman is spoiled for me because I highlighted the name of a death trope by accident, as opposed to what it's example was.
    I tend to highlight spoilers when I shouldn't, though that's really my own fault.
  • edited 2011-02-04 17:45:32
    I know how shows end that I haven't even seen, it's nuts.

I stopped reading the wiki because I knew what I'd find there, and it took all the fun of exploration away.
    As in: I'll scroll down, see a Star Trek, Final Fantasy, Haruhi Suzumiya, and Avatar the last airbender example, none of which are actually real examples. In other words, read this page, you've read them all.