If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

MyAnimeList has ads for Concerta (ADHD medication)

edited 2011-02-04 14:50:24 in Media
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
LOL @ epic audience mismatch

Comments

• HA.

Is MyAnimeList the site where you rate animes you've watched and like?d
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    It's the site where you can do stuff like this: http://myanimelist.net/profile/GlennMagusHarvey
  • Makes sense to me. What better way to finish watching that backlog.
  • Ohhhh.. THat's why the Asuka sockpuppet got mad at me.

Because I called her Asaka instead of Asuka.
  • Posting my MyAnimeList profile here because GMH posted his.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/DYRE

Not completely accurate, since I almost never update it.
  • GOD DAMN YOU TSUMUGI

WHY ARE YOU EYEBROWS
  • YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM WITH MUGI-CHAN'S EYEBROWS!?? D:<
  • SHE IS NOT >WAIFU

SHE IS WHY FU?
  • MUGI-CHAN IS THE BEST WAIFU YOU SHUT UP!

(actually, out of all the anime characters I've said are MAI WAIFU, she really would be the best.  At least at stereotypical housewifery.  Still, finding a way to marry Rin Kokonoe and Kuro Kagami at the same time is the top priority)

And anyway I just think she's really cute and I kind of feel bad that she's such an unpopular character compared to the rest of the cast.
  • Mai Waifu would be...errr...Lyon or Ephraim from Fire Emblem. Provided that I get Eirika too.
  • edited 2011-02-04 17:09:00
    Loser
    I think MyAnimeList is a pretty good resource for keeping track of anime watching and the like. If I were more into social networking stuff online I suppose it could help serves my needs there as well a bit. I cannot say I find the forums there very enjoyable to read, but I have seen much worse places. Plus, MyAnimeList has a Sketchbook club, so I cannot really dislike it.

I also like being able to list my favorite characters and series because for some reason I like categorizing things like that. I do not really understand the link or lackthereof with ADHD medication though, but I am rather slow after all.

Tnophelia,
    Ohhhh.. THat's why the Asuka sockpuppet got mad at me.

Because I called her Asaka instead of Asuka.

I like Asaka better than Asuka, but I am a bit of a weirdo since I do not think I really liked any of the characters in Neon Genesis Evangelion (or the series itself) that much for some reason.

DYRE,
    And anyway I just think she's really cute and I kind of feel bad that
    she's such an unpopular character compared to the rest of the cast.

Azusa is my favorite character in K-On, but I kind of agree with you. I actually wish Azusa was less popular and not given cat ears in so much of the official (and unofficial) art. Perhaps I am just supposed to embrace the cute or something. I am not totally sure. I just prefer to think of characters kind of like that are actually people so I almost think that kind of art is disrespectful. I also feel like I relate to Azusa a little for some random reason so that could be part of the reason I feel that way.

Here is a shameless plug by the way.
  • edited 2011-02-04 17:11:11
    a little muffled
    Is this the "link to your MAL profile" thread now? Cool.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I have no list outside my head.
  • I don't have one yet.

Should I get one?
  • Wait, are those DOB's accurate? If so...STOP BEING YOUNGER THAN ME, PEOPLE!!
  • Looking at DYRE's favourite character list, I am not at all surprised.

Come on man, at least try to be unpredictable!
  • edited 2011-02-04 20:14:19
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Hey, Snowbull. Haven't seen you since IJBM I got deleted.
  • That would be because I was banned.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Yeah, I know D:

Good to see you, though.
  • Snowbull, is that a tan as your avatar?
  • edited 2011-02-04 20:29:09
    Cue-bey
    You too, man.

^wut
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    No, that's Mari Makinami. Or Mari Illustrious Makinami.  Or Mari Makinami Illustrious.  I don't know where the gratuitous English fits into her name.
  • I should go back to the phallusbird.
  • nuuuuuuu

I liek "I has a tie" snowbull.
  • Well I don't.

Didn't you say that you liked one of the illicit cyborg girl avatars? Could I use that?
  • edited 2011-02-04 20:51:01
    @snowbull's post a while ago: I had a slightly longer favorite character list that would have been very slightly less predictable, but I trimmed it down.

Incidentally, I'm having a hard time thinking of non-moeblob, non-loli characters that I even kind of like, let alone that would be one of my favorite characters...

WAIT I GOT IT!  Kyon.  And Itsuki.  Okay that's two.  ...um... now I'm stuck.
  • ^ Ryuk, Kamina, Revy, Sailor Saturn, Lara Croft, everyone from Black Lagoon, Nara from Dragon Ball Z
  • Never change, DYRE, never change.