If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I got cherry-tapped to death by a level five mushroom

edited 2011-06-06 05:12:24 in Webspace
If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
as a Cleric, 'coz I had to focus on healing the tank who had pulled aggro on the raid boss.

Seriously. I'm level twenty. It's a level five Mushroom. And yet it killed me.

Comments

• ...game?
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Eden Eternal. It's in closed beta, so it's not very large yet. You probably haven't heard of it.
  • AHRAHR
    edited 2011-06-06 05:21:15
    B)

--

Heh. I know the feeling, albeit through different games.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    It's been out for like, three days. If you had heard of it, I'd be wondering who you're stalking.

Rereading the above post, it did sound a bit like that. I didn't intend it to, though.
  • I am so on this game.
    The good news is, I just swapped over to being the tank and made him go Cleric.
  • If you can't heal yourself as a Cleric in that game (with your magic spells or whatever) it isn't worth playing, for medics who cannot heal themselves are blasphemous.
    Oh, I CAN heal myself.

But it would mean taking my concentration off the tank, who would proceed to die, leaving the boss to kill everyone anyway.
    And Jesus Christ raid bosses can be tricky.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Stop raiding Heaven, and you won't have to deal with Jesus Christ raids again.
    My tank does suck.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Speaking of mushrooms in games, I really hate the mushrooms in Nostalgia.

Not because they're particularly strong or anything.  They just look really annoying.