If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

This short comic

edited 2011-06-05 22:15:15 in Webspace
~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^

;_;

Comments

• This sort of thing disgusts me. The whole point of the show is the importance of friendship, and that's something you can go out and achieve in real life.

Not that I wouldn't enjoy visiting Equestria. I imagine the cultural exchange would be something incredible.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    When I was a kid my idea of "magic" actually meant superpowers that could be used to do cool things.

Imagine that you were one of the people among a bunch of protesters somewhere in Syria, or Bahrain, or Algeria, or Myanmar, or someplace like that.

And you saw that a column of tanks and a platoon of armed soldiers was quickly approaching your crowd.  You knew that they would open fire on the crowd, just like they did yesterday.  You've been protesting for weeks now, for things like basic human rights and free and fair elections, but the dictator currently in charge of your country is showing you people no mercy.  To him, you and your friends are just a blemish on his record of keeping brutal order.

And they open fire.

Your rage boils over and explodes.

You run through the crowd to the front lines.

You channel your anger into projecting a magical barrier that repels bullets in front of you and fifty feet to each side of you.  It manifests as a sphere of glowing energy.

The sphere grows increasingly bright and red, as you collect your rage, and your breath.

And then, suddenly, from you emanates a giant red/pink/white beam of glorious, liberating force.  Within seconds, the column of tanks looks more like a littered playground of a toddler.
  • What is this thread even about right now.
    I don't know, but I was just talking about my glorious daydreams of what magic ought to be like.
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    What is this thread even about right now.

I'm not sure - Glenn just completely transformed it into something entirely different.
  • Oh, okay.

I think people tend to get wrapped up in fantasy worlds and forget that what makes them so appealing is that they mirror the wonderful things that actually do exist in real life.
    @ ^
  • edited 2011-06-05 22:43:34
    ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    Ambiguous syntax! :D