If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Being distracted by invertebrates

edited 2011-06-04 23:46:20 in Meatspace
Cue-bey
This really slows me down, like today when I found a bunch of aphid like things sucking on the roots of a weed I pulled, and some ant doing some shit or other with them (I'm not sure if this was that weird farming honeydew thing or what), and I always stop to examine any worms I find.

All in all it makes me go about a third as slow as I might otherwise be able to go.

Comments

• edited 2011-06-04 23:50:45
    RE-ANIMATOR
    So... what is more distracting here? The invertebrate or the vertebrate under it?

No nipples showing = safe, right?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^ The Nice Boat in the background.
  •  How can you see if that is a nice boat or not? The resolution is terrible.
  • WHAT IN GODS NAME IS THAT ALIEN ABOMINATION
  • edited 2011-06-04 23:52:29
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I always know a nice boat when I see one.

^ It's a woman, Chagen, be nice.
  • That alien abomination is a tentacle monster being sexually molested by a human female.