If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I don't really know what to say about this

edited 2011-06-03 10:13:47 in Webspace
If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
I mean, just...

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I don't even know what to think
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    There is only one reaction to something like this.

• That was....unsettling.
  • edited 2011-06-03 10:19:38
    You can change. You can.
    @Cygan: You must obviously find who she is, and try to contact her and establish a purely romantical relationship.

Oh, and convince Haldo to be in a polyamoury relationship. 

EDIT: I just read the subtitle...and I was massively ninja'd.

Lovely.

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    i am confoos
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Better thought: I must convince Haldo to be this person and cosplay as Misty for me.

-shot-
    ^^ Me too
  • Writer, Artist, Obscure.
    This is obscured and sort of screwing up the page but I think I get the point: What the heck?
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    A Misty cosplayer (a bad one at that) in a demotivational with this godawful onomatopoeia for masturbation.

...No, I don't see what's your point. Why are you so confused about that?
    It's a cosplayer who is far too good-looking for me to be comfortable with.
  • You can change. You can.
    A Misty cosplayer (a bad one at that) 

I think she looks the part. Admittedly, the part is simplistic as fuck, but hey.
  • They're somethin' else.
    She is good looking, and she definitely does look like misty, but that caption sums up everything thats wrong with the internet IMO.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
  • «She is good looking, and she definitely does look like misty, but that caption sums up everything thats wrong with the internet IMO.»
  • Quit being a whiny bitch and man up.
    You mean something good finally came out of anime?