If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Mindless Vandalism

Comments

• That is...... so.... beautiful!  <3
  • Damn, British people be crazy.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    I could make a joke about Manchester here but honestly vandalism like this is just so stupid.
  • I take it you don't find random acts of destruction as pleasurable to behold as I do.
  • edited 2011-06-01 10:02:14
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^ No, it seems like trying too hard to be edgy.
    v Also this.
  • No, especially not when it involves wanton cruelty to innocent animals. 
  • I'm not sure how innocence correlates to justification of cruelty, personally.
    But do keep in mind that nature itself is the very epitome of cruelty. To be cruel to other living beings is, essentially, to conform to their norm.

• Kudos for managing to catch all the birds and neatly behead them. The level of dedication this shows makes me wonder how attention-starved the perps really were.
    ^ They must have been quite tame, seeing as they were in a park aviary. 
  • I'd have liked to have seen them do it, honestly. And videoed it.... in slow motion. I bet it would have been awesome to see.... but what makes it all the better is the exclusivity of it. Only they got to see their own handiwork in action. The rest of us just get small digital images of the aftermath... to dream of what it truly might have been.

^ Why the hard on death and destruction?
  • I dunno. Is as inherent me as breathing. Why don't you have it?
    Dunno, so there is no greater reason than inherent then?
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Did they find traces of semen anywhere?
  • ^^ Not sure it really comes down to "greater reasons". I just like things changing. I can try to explain, but I don't explain it very well...
    Things change because their form is unstable, a temporary arrangement of energy... a brief blockage in the process of normalisation. If there is such a thing as "meant" then all energy is meant to be evenly spread throughout the Universe, sans bias, sans form. Nondescript and contiguous. All that ever was and ever would be simultaneously throughout.

Prolonged form makes me a little uncomfortable, to be honest. I pity that which doesn't change... which remains unbroken, for it is stuck as it is, unable to be other than that. It misses out on its potential. And that which actively seeks to avert change... to persist and perpetuate its persistence... e.g. Life .... is the most discomforting of all. It just feels like life fights futilely against the way the Universe is meant to be, and we consciousnesses (conglomerate, illusionary entities as we are) just suffer for it.

So yeah. Destruction of form is beautiful. It is to be celebrated. It is freedom. That is how I see it, even if it isn't well explained.
  • Basically boils down to a subversion of the rules and a break in the boring and the mundane. Viewing it is catharsis for the annoyance you feel for all the petty social conventions you have to obey, the fear of authority, the trapped feeling of living a life on rails.
  • edited 2011-06-01 13:52:00
    When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    ^^^ What, in the birds?