If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

When the hell do you guys do / say stuff?

edited 2011-06-01 06:49:06 in IJBM meta
RE-ANIMATOR
I figure this is as good a place as any to come to when I'm at work and not actually wanting to do any working...  8 hours of solid boredom...

But for some reason... it seems a bit.... dead.
Wasn't sure what to make of it yesterday. Figured maybe this place wasn't as active as I suspected.

Then turns out overnight that hundreds upon HUNDREDS of posts were made all over the place... a veritable flood-torrent of activity.
And now it is dead again.

Is this just a time-zone thing, or were my conspiracy theories made light-heartedly in jest actually more accurate than previously suspected?

Comments

• edited 2011-06-01 07:04:17
    Cue-bey
    This place is on fire 10pm central - 4am. Its all but dead the rest of the time. Nobody here sleeps.
  • ... So all the activity is at the point in the 24 hour period when I'm most certainly guaranteed to be asleep?
    Feck.

My waking hours are from 7am GMT/BST to 2am.

*Gathers yet more evidence of the conspiracy*
  • We can be early morning (where I am, at any rate) buddies!
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Yes. We actively conspire to post in the times in which you sleep, just to annoy you, because we just hate you that much.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Ah so you're actively conspiring against him, but I'm just an unlucky GMT/BST bystander. :p
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Yes.
  • Pffft. You can't fool me with lies about hate.
    I know full well that the aim is to ignore me until I cease to exist from disbelief.
    And this is just to try and throw me off.
    I certainly try, but it does not seem to be producing tangible results, so I am forced to resort to more practical measures.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    You guys post apparently in the time when I'm awake and in the time I asleep. It was quite wild yesterday when I was online and when I woke up this morning, much bad stuff seem to have happened while I was asleep.

I wonder if there will also happen much stuff while I'm on train, which will happen in several minutes (actually, more than an hour, since I have to drive to the station first, but whatever).
  • "Nobody here sleeps."

Yep. I was up past 4 last night.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    10-12 am.   then, 6 to 7, then 10+ until 1 am.
  • *Watches... intently...*   o_o