If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Dr. Dre said to me "Slim Shady U a basshead!" So why's your face red? Man U wasted!"

edited 2011-05-31 21:09:20 in IJBM meta
Well since age twelve, I've felt like I'm someone else, cause I hung my original self from the top bunk with a belt. Got pissed off and ripped Pamela Lee's tits off, and smacked her so hard I knocked her clothes backwards like Kris Kross.

And the reason why an Enimem sockpuppet didn't post this, and why this isn't in Wonderful Posts, is because i didn't feel feeling creating an entire new email account on Yahoo so i could make a sockpuppet I would only use once. I get why it's needed, but it's something from the original site I miss.

Comments

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean
    SHADY YOU BITCH YOU STILL OWE ME THAT THIRTY BUCKS FROM CACAMUNGO.

DON'T THINK I FORGOT, WHITEY.
  • Fuck yes, this song is absolutely hilarious.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    Also, I'll smoke a fat pound of grass, and fall on my ass faster than a fat bitch who sat down too fast. Hey, c'mere, slut!

Random Guy: Shady, wait a minute, that's my girl, dawg!

I don't give a fuck, God sent me to piss the world off!
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Please, I am already on my knees, and...

oh, good Eminem songs. My bad.