If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

THE PONIES HAVE INVADED MY CAMPUS

2»

Comments

• edited 2011-05-30 23:44:50
    Also I see Bob browses IJBM in incognito mode, something I did until like a year and a half ago.
  • edited 2011-05-30 23:44:57
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I have nearly that many tabs open. I count this as a tab-lite day >:|
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    @Metal, who I'm not going to call "Forzare": >:-|
  • edited 2011-05-30 23:45:59
    I only have 6 tabs open right now.  Which is about normal, unless I'm looking up information about something specific (like a wiki for a game or something), in which case I'll have an extra 5-10 tabs or so.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    INUH Lolicon:Plus, you're, like, an attempted rapist.  How you got to be a mod, I'll never understand.

• CA: I browse everything in incognito mode.

Y'know, paranoia and all that.
    >:-|
  • edited 2011-05-30 23:47:34
    @INUH&Metal: So, when are you two going to make out?
  • FUCK I WAS JUST GOING TO MAKE THAT JOKE I HATE YOU DYYYYYYYYYRE
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    @Bob: I'm satisfied now. Bitch.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-30 23:55:50
    "WHAT THE FUCK IS A VINCE"

Vince is... a guy. A guy that I know. A guy that I know and that you should all pester on facebook for the sole reason of pissing him off because that asshole still owes me like twenty dollars.

Now shut up and screw already.
  • I maintain that it is spiffy that someone took the time to work that out on a wall.
  • I don't know why that level of privacy is a concern. What is anyone even going to do with that information?