If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

YuukiNao

BobBob
edited 2011-05-30 23:13:29 in IJBM meta
As of late, she's gone from being a regular member to being banned, then unbanned, then made a moderator.

So, is she like the Status tester or something? Like, do the mods use her to see what being banned or having mod power of not having them is like?

(Not really an IJBM, but, eh)

Comments

• She's Glenn's sockpuppet, based on some character from one of those animes with a disporportionate amount of females in their cast he likes. And yeah, it's probably a test account.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    It's GMH's waifu.
  • edited 2011-05-30 23:18:47
    Nope, that's Fate from Nanoha and Éclair from Kiddy Grade.
    Oh, I forgot about Eclair for awhile now.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Is Nao Yuuki from Mai Hime?
  • Almost certainly.
    No, Mai-Hime.
  • edited 2011-05-30 23:24:23
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Yes! I understood for once woooooooooooooo

^ If we wanna get technical, it's Mai-HiME.
  • edited 2011-05-30 23:39:01
    a little muffled
    To be even more technical, it's actually either 舞-HiME or My-HiME.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    fuck technical
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Yeah, it's a test account.  Also for randomly taunting people.

And I don't like that show much anyway, but the cast has a few rather interesting characters, not including the lead.