If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Closed / Deleted Threads.

edited 2011-05-30 03:06:52 in Webspace
If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
Seriously, fuck that mod who closed that thread. It was me.

Okay, guys. Here's a thread you can come to to debate whether a locked thread should be reopened, or left closed.

Ultimately, it is the mod's decision. Don't forget that.

But here is a thread for you to state your case. Use logical arguments, make sure your spelling and grammar are perfect, and bring your best convincing arguments.

Just so you guys can have your say.

Off-topic posts, or inane posts, will be deleted.

Comments

• Can you sticky this? I think it needs to be stickied?
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    No.
  • But isn't this thread universally relevant for bringing up said issues in the future?  It seems like an important one ot keep up for future issues of locked threads.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Then necro it. It's not important enough to be stickied.

Further off-topic posts will be deleted.
  • They're somethin' else.
    if you can't find it via search, bookmark this now and necro it when necessary.
    Yes. I will be able to necro it if you message a mod, too.
  • Writing about the loli drama made me come up with something.

Can we unlock and necro the Kino thread so we can have a laugh about how we used to consider it drama?
  • You can change. You can.
    ...link?
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Go to the last page, it's one of the first threads.