If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Fantastic hypothetical scenarios, mundane decisions

edited 2011-05-28 14:40:24 in Philosophy

Ex. Someone mailed you a persona of opposite sex specifically tailored to your ideal persona. Would you take her in? Would you FUCK the SHIT out of him/her?

No, I'd be concerned with a. who the hell was stalking me enough to know me to this extent and b. what's responsible for such an abominable genetic project.

Funny how a lot of these are about sex.

Comments

• edited 2011-05-28 14:42:23
    Okay, imagine you're the government of a small country. Now imagine you have a recurring problem with JAYWALKING. Your solution is to build a town where JAYWALKING is legal, but keep it illegal everywhere else.

When you do this, you don't become known as "The place that does this, this and this, and also JAYWALKING is legal in one town". You become known as "The place that has a town where ''JAYWALKING is legal'', and eventually "The place where '''JAYWALKING is legal''.