If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Chickenzhit

edited 2011-05-28 11:09:42 in General

Comments

• It's me.

I wanted to be on the recieving end of one of your delicious hatecrushes, and I couldn't pull that off with Inkblot or Redhead.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    -stands up-

I am Chickenzhit.
  • I don't hate him, I'm just mildly confused by him.
  • edited 2011-05-28 16:07:29
    Likes cheesecake unironically.
  • edited 2011-05-28 17:33:36
    We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    A lot of movies these days tend to hide their terrible writing by "fluffing" them up with either fantastic special FX, beautiful sound tracks, fluid animation, great acting, and other forms of audience pandering. The whole process is akin to polishing a turd. You can strip away all these elements that are just bought with money and you would be left with a shitty script. A turd.

The second one I disagree with, was Scott Pilgrim, which he saw with Baffled Beth, his new girlfriend. He really should not have liked this. He should have given it the same words he gave about the recent Star Trek movie. "If you like noise, and flashing colors, and bright lights and are easily moved by such, go see this film. I just hate this film!" Theory: I think it's his girlfriend doing this to him. I know this because women in our society are programed and conditioned to do this kind of thing, sabotage nerd stuff, and become scapegoats as "bitches" because society is that cruel to women because they aren't naturally like that at all. I think she might be drugging him. He was giddy during that review. If my leads serve me right, she also might've been coerced by the same shadowy lulzkilling organization that baleeted John Solomon's blog, hit Maddox with a balding ray, and bought out Girlvinyl turning ED into the horror that is Oh Internet... I hope they don't realize I'm typing this... I COULD BE NEXT! Watch your back!

are you fucking kidding me
  • New rule: any New Media thread about a generally disliked reviewer will summon an obnoxious fan of said reviewer, who will vanish after the thread dies.

I call it the Yagrum effect.
  • I was wondering why you hadn't made a thread about this guy yet, I ended up assuming the Confused Matthew thread served that purpose.
  • ^^^The first quote doesn't appear entirely nonsensical
  • He considers good acting to be a form of audience pandering, snowbull.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Roflcopter