If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Well, I've had my first "Oh God what have I done" moment on the Internet after about 10 years of it.

edited 2011-01-30 21:06:28 in General
http://wwiao.tumblr.com/post/3022542218/ok-wow-seriously-i-knew-the-facebook-gifs-post-was

Yeahhhh not as big a deal as I made it, but I'm not used to those....pages, that make the window jump around and open dialogs and stuff. I could re-open the tabs from history but that made some of them reset.....so I got angry, and there.

I'm going to be pested for a while now by stupid PMS and whatever mocking me. I'm usually very boring, apparently I'm more repressive of angst then I think. This.......was an embarrassing straw to break the camel's back though.

Comments

• edited 2011-01-30 21:30:31
    Loser
    Well, I think it seems like you obviously overreacted, but it does not make much sense to me for someone to mock you for it, let alone for other people to "like" that post. I thought the answer to ranting was being calm, not being annoyed oneself, but I could be wrong.

I think a bunch of people could beat you in the old shame department though so I would not worry about it too much. Do you have an idea of what to do next about this?

I am sorry that I am not really good about that kind of thing otherwise I would try to think of something.
  • I'm more annoyed that they used a joke that stopped being funny about 16 years ago.
  • ^^ I don't need to recover. Reflect maybe. Perhaps try to show emotion more often maybe so I handle it better then that. Definitely stick with staying sober, although I've only ever had one drink and it did nothing and I haven't had any interest since.

The Blog posts silly things and gets astonishgly dumb reactions which it sarcastically responds to, I enjoy it, I didn't unfollow it, so it's the sort of reaction I should have expected. It's where I got that link-to-your-profile Facebook post from.

Yeah, I'm just so passive and neutral and unemotional.....I guess my internet addiction is to blame here, for apparently being one of the few things to make me act crazily impulsive and overreact. Also, it's 2am here, I'm up irresponsibly late.

I'm going to be annoyed at myself in the morning, I'm just ponderous now.
  • If you don't start a shitstorm they'll have stopped caring in a week.
  • a little muffled
    Avast blocked the annoying page for me. Aww yeah.
  • The annoying page doesn't do anything for me on Chrome.

lolfirefox
  • I am become confuseed.

What page causes firefox to fuck up again?
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I think it's that infinite inescapable rickroll page.
  • edited 2011-02-04 15:01:36
    Oh, that one. I remember that crap. Every Gaiaonline hotlink ever.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Yep, pretty much. I hated that page so much...

I eventually got to the point where I was able to close the tab before it started screwing with me.
  • I'LL STAY MAI HAUNDS...WITH YAU BLAHT
    My first "oh God what have I done" moment was critically underselling a hat in TF2.
  • You can sell shit in TF2 now?

I prefered TF2 when it had 6 weapons and hats were a silly little thing that people inexplicably went SERIOUS BUSINESS over.
  • I'LL STAY MAI HAUNDS...WITH YAU BLAHT
    Sorry, undertrading.

I should give away all my hats and play nothing but mario_kart from now on.
  • Dibs.