If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Why are

edited 2011-05-25 19:44:21 in Wonderful posts
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
[I forgot what I was going to post.  All I had left was "Why are" in the thread title.  It was supposed to contain more but I forgot.]

Edit: oh cripes screwed up spoiler notation

Comments

• edited 2011-05-25 19:41:37
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    U MA

[I forgot what I was going to post.  All I had left was "U MA" in the comment box.  It was supposed to contain more but I forgot.]
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    what is th
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-25 19:42:45
    Oh my god it's Candlejack everybody ru
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    But he didn't say Candlejack's na
  • Maybe he said it before he typed out "why are".

And now back to being kidna
  • They're somethin' else.
    Up yours.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-25 19:56:55
    That's right, up mine. I've been a naughty girl and I need your big, hard BETTY CROCKER FUCK MUSCLE up my filthy little- wait a minute wrong site don't read that
    ...betty crocker... fuck... muscle...?
  • You know that meme doesn't actually work so well in text typing his na me is fine so long as you don't say it out loud.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-25 20:09:48
    ^^
  • You can change. You can.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT