If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The lack of any mashups of "Friday" and "Chocolate Rain"

BobBob
edited 2011-05-24 16:28:40 in Webspace
I expected better from you, internet.

Comments

• AHR What would that sound like?

lets toss in What What in the butt.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-24 16:58:03
    Well, considering Chocolate Rain + What What In The Butt has already been done, shouldn't be too hard to just throw Friday in there.

Still, I can't help but feel that that's an insult to What What for some reason.
  • I have seen Stephen Colbert sing Friday, Glee sing Friday, a parody called "Doomsday"

There aren't many mash ups though. :(
  • Well, there's one mashup that I know of...

• Writer, Artist, Obscure.
    A horrible song combined with a fairly okay song.

No thank you. Internet do your whatever thing, I'll be over there listening to Chocolate Rain.

• YO YO YO U CAN'T C ME BOUT TO SPIT SUMTIN' STOOPID!
    You really wanna drag this shit out don't you?  How about instead of trying to desperately make Friday still a topical subject we just let the song fade into obscurity and NOT give this dumb 12 year old any more publicity?

Honestly Friday stopped being relevant after about 50 parodies of it and then 500 more were made.
  • I like the parodies. They're fun. 
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-24 17:41:53
    ^^
  • edited 2011-05-24 17:43:43
    YO YO YO U CAN'T C ME BOUT TO SPIT SUMTIN' STOOPID!
    ^U ORIGINAL?

I'm annoyed that people are keeping up with the friday parodies, we get it, it was a stupid song but we don't need 500 parodies to explain to us that it was a stupid song.
    ^Why u want Rebecca Black to record an album?
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-24 17:51:12
    Chocolate Rain + Friday + What What (in the Butt) + Smell Yo Dick + Opblaaskrokodil + Always + Baby = ???

^Not sure I ever said I did. Wow, you learn something new about yourself everday. Thanks so much.
  • edited 2011-05-24 18:01:13
    ^You may have never said you did but no one watched her video because it was good, and yet the news seems to think it's popular and therefore it's good.
  • Riiiiiiiiiiight.

Back to the topic at hand, that mashup needs to happen.
  • edited 2011-05-24 18:16:59
    ^Guess that doesn't matter so long as you can make a vague reference to Rebecca Black and the internet thinks you're funny.  Can't wait until you come up with the 'original' idea of combining Rick Astley with Rebecca Black because LOL MEMES FTW

Not Mad.  Just Disappoint.
  • Mash it up with this instead:

• This seems like a bad idea for a mash-up. There are better ones.

• ^^Dear god, this needs to happen.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    ^^^ YOU'RE WINNER
    ^^^^ see that's -different- I don't know if there's any possible of of a remix of those two things working but it'd be amusing.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I'm annoyed that people are keeping up with the friday parodies, we get
    it, it was a stupid song but we don't need 500 parodies to explain to us
    that it was a stupid song.

Why?