If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"Proveing 12 year olds are the filthist people around"

edited 2011-05-24 07:41:07 in General

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/posts.php?discussion=12992441900A49426400&page=1#7

Come on, you couldn't even spell your signature right? Spelling errors in posts are understandable, but at least spell your goddamn signature right! And I don't need you to prove to me that  12 year olds are filthy! I learned that from Youtube comments long ago!

I realize this is the most nitpicky overspecific IJBM I've ever created, but GOD.

Comments

• In the name of Christ, the TVT forums are getting dumber every day...
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I wasn't this stupid when I was twelve, was I?
  • You probably were.

We all probably were.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I knew how to spell, at least.
  • edited 2011-05-24 08:15:29
    Has friends besides tanks now
    I won a school-wide spelling bee when I was twelve. But that and math were the only things I was good at. And getting good grades. But who cares about what grades you got in middle school? I was pretty stupid and even more awkward when I was twelve.
  • Filthy?

I was far more filthy at age 8-.
  • I wasn't filthy as a kid, I hated smut and gettin' dirty and shit, I was probably most filthy around late teenagerhood, then I went back down again after that. TROPER TALE
  • edited 2011-05-24 08:56:19
    Likes cheesecake unironically.
    In the name of Christ, the TVT forums are getting dumber every day...

Yeah, if we aren't careful it will sink to the lows of IJBM some day.

Well, at least some contributors of the idiocy get banned there...
  • PERSUNNAL AHTTACK!1!1!-!-!

thisisajoke
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    ...Yeah.
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    I can only imagine filthism to be some kind of odd religion.
  • "-ism" can also mean a philosophy.

Though religion is simply philosophy with supernatural stuff tacked on.
  • edited 2011-05-24 09:21:30
    No, idiots, isn't it obvious? A filthist is someone who discriminates based on level of flith!
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    Indeed.
  • You can change. You can.
    Though religion is simply philosophy with supernatural stuff tacked on.

Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...Must not murder...
    Oh calm down, it's just Chagen.  This is par for the course.
  • How exactly is my statement wrong?

At least for me personally, religion is simply a philosophy passed down from a Diety.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Because the TVTropes forums are getting dumber every day.
  • I'LL STAY MAI HAUNDS...WITH YAU BLAHT
    We've always had idiots on the forums. One guy went on barely coherent rants about 4Kids and stands out in my mind for some reason.
  • Oh so that IS him! I had known about that thread, I just hadn't made the connection.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-24 18:05:22
    Oh, so that's the "IMMA WRITE A SEX SCENE WITH A RABBIT!" guy.

Wow.

Is it wrong if I find this quote just as bad as the rabbit part?

"She is tortured every day, and is forced to wear nothing except leather underwear"
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Oh dear. 
  • Anyone here a goon and want to pass that one on?
    oh god its the rabbit fucker guy
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    That nick guy is clearly a troll, so why worry?
  • He's not. He's not trying hard enough. =.=
This discussion has been closed.