If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"This"

AHRAHR
edited 2011-05-24 05:18:00 in Webspace
I dunno why, this has always bothered me. Especially when in all caps. It makes it feel like the person who is being this'd had more specialness in what they were saying than they really did.

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Troper.
  • AHRAHR
    edited 2011-05-24 05:22:18
    XD. That's never bothered me too much, although it does confuse me.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    This Troper never annoyed you?

BLASPHEMY
  • But you never had any to begin with.

"This Troper" is just a thing that exists. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    A hateful, wretched thing that exists.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Wow, making fun of a website, stop the presses
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Wait, are we talking about "This Troper" as in something tropers call themselves to sound cool, or the webseries?

Cuz I'm talking about the first one.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Oh. Yeah, that one sucks.
    I was talking about the first one too -_-;
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    As was I.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    It's not that there is much of a difference. Both suck.
  • You can change. You can.
    I love how a mod derailed this in the second post...^_^
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    Says a lot about this place.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I hated all the people This Troper made fun of anyway.

which is why I
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    ^^, ^^^ To be fair, I don't think anyone cares about the derail especially. If people didn't want it getting derailed, they'd carry on with the conversation in the opening post. Even AHR, who made the thread, doesn't seem to mind.
  • This Troper never annoyed you?
    For some reason I read this to mean "Cygan never annoyed you?" even though I know Cygan doesn't use "this troper".