If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

There's no place around here to have positive discussion

edited 2011-05-23 17:16:09 in IJBM meta
I wanted to make a few gushing and general discussion threads but i'm not sure if there's  any place for them here. Just don't knwo what i'm doing.

Comments

• Well, we could make this the general discussion thread. I'm not entirely sure about gushing, but you can always go ahead and make one and see how it does.
  • yeah just i'd do this on TV Tropes but well You know.
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    I wanted to make a few gushing and general discussion threads but i'm not sure if there's  any place for them here. Just don't knwo what i'm doing.

This is It Just Bugs Me, Tnu. By the very concept, one can tell that gushing is not all that welcome here.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-23 17:12:32
    ^^Yeah.

If it's any consolation, there's no rule stating that such threads aren't allowed.

"1b. Threads are typically about complaining about something, but they don't have to be."
  • Yeah, we all hate fun here.
  • just reminding me ofhow much I miss TV Tropes.
  • There are creative ways of rephrasing IJAMs as IJBMs. You can do the whole "it bugs me that I can't play Portal 2 all day long because it's so awesome!" thing. You can also post in the Wonderful Posts category.
  • what is that catagory about anyway?
  • Shitposting. It's where you put snowclones and joke threads and stuff.
  • oooh the catagories are  little strange to me.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-23 17:16:50
    Shitposts, shitthreads, jokes, and anything else that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.

Damn ninjas.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    What everyone else said. If you want to make a thread for something besides bitching, I don't think anyone here will take umbrage to it.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Yeah, go ahead and make gushing threads.

I've done it before myself.
  • edited 2011-05-23 23:19:06

You could also do something like "Most people don't know about X", "I wish more people liked X", "People don't understand my love for X", etc., where X is something you like.

Mega - Ninja'd