If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

URGENT!!!

BobBob
edited 2011-05-23 02:18:44 in Philosophy
Ive heard that if you drink too much water it just stays in your body is that even true? so i wont be able to loose any weight later on cos of water inside me? i dont know wheter it is true and it really scares me!! someone please answer my question! xxx

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Just prick yourself with a needle and the excess water will drain.

Or if you're hardcore like me, just remove an extremity.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Well eventually the water goes away when you pee. So if you can pee, you'll be good.
  • What if you drink more than you can pee? Does the excess water just stay there, accumulating until you're a big, bloated mass of fat bitch?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    i told you bro, just cut things off and the excess water will drain.
    Nah, that's only if you drink your piss, because then the fat that is being pushed from your body is being redevoured.
  • So, if I just keep pissing normally, I should be good?

What if I'm lost in the wilderness and I have to drink my own piss to survive? Will I come out of it being fat?
    AMPUTATION IS THE KEY
    What the fuck is going on?
  • BUT IF I AMPUTATE SOMETHING HOW WILL I EVER GET JASON TO ASK ME TO GO TO PROM WITH HIM?! LEAVE ME ALONE! ;_;
    hey, some guys dig chicks that cut off their own boobs
  • But, what if there's no boob to be cut off?
    Then you're fucked.

Not literally.
    ...you could always just attach more boobs, or have two grow back in the place of the stuff if you have hydraboobs.
    step 1. cut holes in chest

step 2. insert water balloons

step 3. seal holes in chest

step 4. ???

step 5. PROFIT!!
  • Anything specific I need to cut the holes with?
    A rusty butcher's knife should do the trick.
    You could use a penis
  • But... a penis? I mean... wha? How would that even...

What?
  • edited 2011-05-23 02:35:08
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    my penis

it's like, the wolverine of penises

SNKT
    If you warm up penises with your hands enough they can fire a safe liquid that can remove skin safely and create openings without much trouble.
    No, i meant I literally have a retractable adamantium claw in my dong