If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Not enough sockpupppets

edited 2011-05-22 22:06:00 in Wonderful posts
☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
WE NEED MOAR

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    QUICK VORPY

MAKE AS MANY SOCKPUPPETS AS YOU CAN AND DISCOVER THE LIMIT FOR US

AGAIN
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    That wasn't me though, that was Tnoph.
  • edited 2011-05-22 22:14:33
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    FINE

MAKE AS MANY SOCKPUPPETS AS YO CAN AND DISCOVER THE LIMIT FOR US

FOR THE FIRST TIME

^hi
  • edited 2011-05-22 22:18:25
    Cue-bey
    ^^Hi Vorpy's sockpuppet. I definitely haven't seen you before.

NO U, Forzare.

You should make some too that way every sockpuppet that gets made in this span of time isn't just mine.

And also, I have no idea what to make.
  • I would make more sockpuppets if it weren't for that "Why do you want to join?" question. I always assumed it was to deter sockpuppets.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO MAKE
  • edited 2011-05-22 22:32:46
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    They accepted my other sockpuppet so I am guessing they are okay as long as they are using the "Blah@sockpuppet.com" thing or the "Blah@sockmail.com" tag.

You can let the mods know in the Why DU U WAN JOIN thing who you are (or not) and put something meta there.
  • The Rambunctious 8-Year-Old
    Sockpuppets can be fun sometimes. A lot of the time, actually. But not all the time, because that would get boring very quick. Especially if you were trying to play with sockpuppets while you were doing something else, like maybe walking through the grocery store. You know, my mother took me to Kroger last week. But not the Kroger by my house, the Kroger by my grandma's house. My grandma was there too. We bought food for Grandma for dinner, and then we went home ate dinner with her. I mean we went to Grandma's "home", not mine. 'Cause that was several miles away, and there was raw meat in the trunk. Also it was 80 degrees. It's like summertime now, which is cool 'cause that means school will be out soon and I don't have to deal with mean Ms. Teacherson for a few months. Unless we accidentally see each other at the grocery store again. Maybe I should get my mother to take us to the grocery store by Grandma's house always, on account of I don't think Ms. Teacherson shops there.

So yeah, I like sockpuppets.
    i tried to make a sockpuppet

it got denied
    Why? Did it say? What happened?
    "Sorry, permission denied."
    That's dickish. Are you on an iPod or something? Let me try and make one.
    I am on my laptop.
    Well GMH, UE and Longfellow have to approve it first then we can post. They aren't on right now.
  • edited 2011-05-22 23:51:08
    Loser
    Sockpuppets can be fun sometimes. A lot of the time, actually. But not all the time, because that would get boring very quick.

Yep, I tend to agree. I tend to think that there are more enjoyable for the person making the sockpuppet than for the people who read its posts.
  • edited 2011-05-22 23:38:35
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Oh, I'm getting that because it hasn't been approved yet?  Okay.

^THAT WAS YOU?
    Stop lying LouieW that was my sock. >:<
  • edited 2011-05-22 23:40:02
    Vorpy is every sock.

except my sock because I do not wear vorpys on my feet
    People jerk off into sockpuppets. Perhaps one of these days I should get a Konata sock and seduce MoeDantes. And make every Touhou sock evar (except for the shitty ones like Sunnymilk, Medicine and Star Sapphire).
    I think someone tried that once and he got offended because it was dub Konata.  Or something.
    lolololol. He wanted Konata Izumi or MarriedToDantes or whatever.
    oh my god i remember that creepy sockpuppet
  • You can change. You can.
     Perhaps one of these days I should get a Konata sock and seduce MoeDantes.

I never thought you'd fall so low, Vorpy.
    dont do it vorpy

it isnt worth it

he's too creepy
    Juan_carlos, out of all the things you could have said, that was the least condescending.

Try moar harder to hurt mah feerings.
  • You can change. You can.
    I don't care about your feelings, Vorpy. Not even about hurting them.
  • Sockpuppets are a lie, and every day I kill to make them true.