If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Using Zoological proof systems to disprove God(s) and Deities

edited 2011-05-22 18:59:37 in Philosophy
☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
I never understood this method of rationalism.

Using the scientific process and explaining since there is no physical substantial proof of the existence of God on Earth, that means he does not exist. I can see this logic being applied to things like the Manticore, bigfoot or the Human Raping Mallard, but when it comes to Gods, where are you supposed to go to investigate them and try and find them? Depending on the source material, they normally do not hang out on earth or obey the whims of every angsty teenager or smug scientist that tries to evoke them into proving they exist. Why would a God have to show their existence to lesser beings just so they can solve a petty argument between them?

Comments

• edited 2011-05-22 19:01:44
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    People require proof.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Therefore, a duck is watching you. 
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    So in order for you to disprove the existence of something, proof of it's existence must be provided first?
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    No, but in order to say something exists, you're supposed to provide proof of it, not ask other people to disprove it first.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Remember: the burden of proof always rests with the accuser.