If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Too old for drinking games.

edited 2011-05-22 18:32:59 in Meatspace
I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
I think this is a stupid concept, also the person I know is trying to distance themselves from the drinking games as they feel it is beneath them.

Otherwise, any IJBMers have any fun drinking games?

Comments

• Well that's egregiously stupid of them.
  • Morgan Freeman is God
    Simpsons Marathon Drinking Game: Watch a marathon of The Simpsons.  Take a drink every time the show teases and then fails to reveal where Springfield is located.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    It is located in America? Therefore no-one drinks, ever? :D

My drinking 'game':
    Interenational Drinking Rules (I'm pretty sure these aren't international judging from the confused conversations with people from different countries):
    -You can't say Drink/drank/drunk, the best replacement is beverage/beverated or similar.
    -No swearing.
    -Can't point with your fingers, elbows is cool.
    -Address people by last names only.
    -You have to drink/beverate with your left hand, unless you receive a punishment then it is with your right hand.
    -If your drink is on a table and someone puts their knuckles at the edge of the table and touch your drink you have to down it.
    -Penny in your drink means you down it, only one penny going at once.

Any rules breaking means drinking 2 fingers worth of your drink.
  • Titanic: Take a shot every time Rose or Jack calls out the other's name.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Avatar: take a shot every time you see an actual person. 
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Film based drinking games are a bit lacklustre as you have to be focused on the film. The more entertaining revolve only around you, a few easy props and your wonderful drinking company.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Real Life: take a drink whenever someone takes a drink. 
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    We use cards when we drink because it's fun, sometimes.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^ INFINITE FEEDBACK LOOP

INSTANT ALCOHOL POISONING
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Real life: take a drink whenever you use a word that has the letter 'e'.
  • Real Life: Select 1 person. Everytime they say "drink", they must take a drink.
  • Clean your room little Billy
    Drinking game: Take a shot whenever someone tells you you're too old to play drinking games. Then smash the shot glass against their forehead.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Well there's always setting Super Smash Bros to All COM fighters and drinking everytime something happens with a certain character.

Like a sip everytime Yoshi makes the retard-running-in-air-noise or whenever CPU1 dies, hell you even can bet on them.