If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

People who think that Cow and Chicken is anything short of true art

edited 2011-01-26 23:28:18 in Wonderful posts
I bet these are the same sort of peons who watch the trash on Bravo without any irony.

Comments

• The notion that bad art isn't art bothers me.

Hey, if you guys can get wonderful in srs threads, I can get srs in wonderful threads.
  • ...I don't follow.
  • What an absolutely fabulous idea, Gelzo!
  • ^^Really? Haven't you heard people say something of low-quality wasn't "art."
  • Oh derp, now I understand.

In truth, I'm not sure what my opinions on what "art" is are.
  • The definitions of art seem pretty nebulous. I'd define it as an activity or object that is meant to entertain or indirectly communicate or provoke a thought or thoughts.
  • edited 2011-01-27 00:24:07
    Loser
    Anonus,
    I bet these are the same sort of peons who watch the trash on Bravo without any irony.

What is wrong with Project Runway? Plus, if any shows need to be watched ironically, I think Lifetime original movies are a good candidate.

Also, I generally do not care about the definition of art, but that is probably because when I watch something I do it for entertainment more than anything else.
  • edited 2011-01-27 00:29:27
    Actually, I don't think Cow and Chicken is really that good; it's like Ren and Stimpy with much of the humor replaced with jokes about butts and meat. Only really redeeming factor is the Red Guy, and that's only because he is a Large Ham. And maybe their parents.

Also, I dislike Bravo for its reality-intensive format.
  • Protip: Check for the Wonderful posts  category.

• Weirdly, I don't really mind if a shitpost thread becomes serious.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
  • I thought you guys were talking about Johnny Bravo for a sec. .__.
  • edited 2011-01-27 18:38:00
    Well CN only put that lowbrow nonsense on to accentuate the daring of Cow and Chicken. :P
  • Drawn Together is better, and has a bigger dick/fanbase
  • Are you going to recreate every notable IJBM thread?
  • ^^ Your dick size is proportional to your number of fans? Does that mean Haruhi...? 0_0
  • Cow and Chicken has moved beyond such primitive, lowbrow notions of "penis size" and transcended mere "fandom". It is an invisible, yet palpable phenomenon, known the world over. I have not met a man, woman or child who does not hold the daring humor of the series, like "Pork Butts and Taters", in high regard.
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    ^^ Well, there's always Kyon. Or most of the genderbent characters.