If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I like a girl

edited 2011-05-21 18:54:08 in Meatspace
Glaives are better.
She's beautiful. She's smart. She's even shyer than I am. She likes to dual-wield shotos. But she has a boyfriend. Granted, he's far away and I live right next to her, and they don't seem too close, but there you have it.

Now, normally this would put a wrench in my gears, but not anymore. I like her so much that I find it worrisome. It's gotten to the point where I will do anything to get her to like me. I would set my sword arm on fire if that's what it took. I'd jump off a cliff if she'd let me kiss her cheek. I'm not a romantic person, so remember that if you find these statements creepy, think about how I feel about them. I've never felt this way about anyone before.

So, I've assembled a team. The brightest, the toughest, the deadliest professionals I could find. They're calling it a suicide mission, but I aim to prove them wrong.

Until the operations begin, I've been physically training and emotionally preparing myself for the greatest challenge I've ever faced. But until I get back to college - back to her - I have to deal with feeling this way.

That bugs me.

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Yeah, that's happened to me before, being attracted to a girl whose already got a boyfr--

> likes to dual-wield shotos
    > sword arm
    > assembled a team...suicide mission
    > physically training and emotionally preparing myself for the greatest challenge I've ever faced

...waaaaaaaitaminute.
  • What you have to do is start selling small trees.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I've never played mass effect so I will give this a 4/6.
  • They're somethin' else.
    Fight her to the death. it is the only way. If you win, she will be wowed by your strength. And die.

If you lose, she'll be impressed by your hard work and guts. And you'll die.
  • edited 2011-05-21 21:27:39
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Remember, defeat means friendship.
    Mass Effectual Lyrical Nanoha?
  • Glaives are better.
    Mass Pilgrim Hero Inglourious Princess Ocean's Bride Effect.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Elfenrashi no Naku Magica.
  • Why haven't I watched Nanoha yet?

I downloaded the first season like... summer of last year or something, and I still haven't watched it...
    Because the lolis don't act like lolis?

But Rin doesn't either.