If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

ZALGO SHIT

edited 2011-05-21 18:11:20 in Webspace
☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
D̸̃ͫͥ̂̌̓ͧ҉͖o̻̠̲͕̼̲̘̥̹͒̓͊̑̆̕͟͡ȅ͚̘̼̯̥̱̽ͤ́ͭ̑ͅͅs̡̲͕̲̳̼̜̣̯̼̀́ͬͨ̅̂̂̍̊n̹̜̆̓͐̃͆̾̚͟͡ͅ'͖̙̠̼̼̭͍͙͛̐̔ͦ̽ͪt͎̮̺̪̊̏͜ ̥͍̟͔̺͍̰̽ͣ̇̀w͙̩͉̺͈͙͌̌͂̿́̽ȍ̱̗̹͓̹̪̊ͤͅr̷͌ͥ͛̇̓҉̻̮̩͉̝ķ̹̩͇̈́̎̆ͧ̆ͅ ̜̠̹͕̝̪̾ͥͨ̈́ͥ͘͘ỉ̸̗͈͙̂̚̕n̡͓͊̔́ͬ̓͂̓͗̕͡ ̡̘͍̪̻͎̯̳̅̒̓ͯt̡͖̘͔̯̍̓̽̽ͯͫ̍͂h̠̣̿ͭ͌́̑͊͞r̻͚̠̬̭̥͛ͦͫͥ̇͜ẽ̖̣̞̣̻̾̀ͫ͊͛ͬ̚ä͙̠̹̥̮̂̍́d̍ͫͤͤ̋ͯͣ͞҉͔ ̢̢͓̯̣̟̓̃ͫ̐̈̄t͎̤ͭͨ͞i̴̥̯̭͕̎̈̋́ͧͤ̑̒͘ͅͅt̬̱̬̘̜̖̫̫͋͌ͦ̾̅͢ļ͚̰̗̄͐̏͒̽ͪ͋̀͜ę̵̸̥̪̼̣̘̳͑͐ͅs͒̃̈ͫ͏̷̯̩.̻̥̪̫͓̞̹̋̎͑ͫ̏̀̂͑̕͘ ̧̦͚͆ͦ̉ͫ̚G̻̐͊̚ô҉̝̗d̛̳̩͚̦̖̞̼̘̾̈̆ͭ̒̍͒̔ ͖̱̳͉̑̾ͪ̉ͫ̍̚͜f͕͈̽̾̔̐̏̾͐͜ų̷̙͕̺̞̭̱̣̬́ͩͭͪ̌ͩͮ̚͞c͖ͥ͑͛̽͋̀͠ͅk͂҉̱̮ǐ̵̭̳̳̱͓͚͢ņ̷̬̟͇͔̊̉ͬg̶̛̞̻̥̻̰̤̩̐̈̊̌͂ͤ̃́ ̶̡̥̭̊͂̓͢d̷̛̞͈̉ͮ̔͊̽ͤa̰̗̳͈͓͖͍̭ͫ̾͛͗m̴̫̭̙̫̺̖̠ͯ͂n̖̰̼͙̹̏ͫ͋̌͜ ̷̒̔ͪ̈͏̣͖̀i̗͕͖͙̞̞̺ͦţ̸̸̗͓̲̺̙̊̈ͦ̽͊ͤ.͙͔̤͍ͤͭ͠

Comments

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Haha unlucky.
  • Okay, are some of the characters not showing up part of the whole Zalgo thing or do I need a better character set?
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Better charset.
  • Glaives are better.
    Hey, my use of them was subtle.

You're just aching for attention, aren't you?
    Your mom is aching for attention.
    Well she is definitely aching.
  • Glaives are better.
    Hey, you're not denying it. That's a good sign.
    Y̆ͬ̈̆͘҉̛̬̠͕̳͇̰u͉͚̙͍̾ͤ̆͘m̸̛̦̣͑̂ͩ̀̀ḙ̢͇̘͋ͨ͆͌ͦ̾̀̀
    ̣͍̙̮̜̱͙̤ͣ̂ͦŃ͕̪̠ͨ̀̈͋͡i̸̦̯̭̮͔ͤ̈̅ͥ̎͢͡ͅͅk̶̞̰͙̝̲̞̝̠͆͒̏͐̑͘͢k̵̵̼͙̰̰̦͍͔̥͑̏k̟͚̞̘͊̋̃̍͢i̯̫͓̦ͦ͛̓͑́͞.̤͔̱͖͎̇̃ͪ̒̄̑
  • $80+ per session
    Am I suppose to be able to see the secret messages?
    Tͧ̄ͨ͋͋҉̧̤̖͚͍͖͙͇͉h̭͈ͬ̚͢͠e̴̢̹͎̱̠̻̝͋̋̚ỳ̈̔̍̂̓͏̭̙
    ̤̜͎̑̄̍ͮ̀͜á̸̢̭͖̭͎͎̘̣̞͈̀͒ͣͯͭ͛̊̈́r̛̜͙̙̭͈͇̯͌̓̽ͯ̄e͒̈́̇ͩ̈́̉̂͋҉̷̲͉̱͇̦͝ṅ̔̒̒ͤ҉̤̖͍̫'̖̞̟̼͉͉̃͋͂ͅt͓̗̹̹͙̯͈̺͊̒͒ͮ̌ͦ̄̐ͅ

͈̼̬̜͖̙̫̜̒ŝ͎͖̿̌͛͘e̻̠̼̘̻͍͒̽̏̈́̎͠c̨͇̖̭͚̖͑̅ͪͬ̃͠r͚̭̰̲̗͔̳ͧ̓͗̓̀͟e̦͍̣̐̒̇̚͢͟t̨̔ͯͪ͂́ͪ̍ͧ͒͏͙̹͕̦̹
    ̓͆͌̉̎͏̗̲̦̲̟̜͓̻i̵̘͈̪̙̱͎̫̾͂ͪ̑̓͌̇ͩ̚̕͜f͙̬͔̩͖̺̗̪̏͛̎̀͠
    ͔͍̜̯̘̘̂ͦ̀y̢̠̰̳͎͕̬̤͛̈ͭͤ̈́͞ơ̰̥̳̤̮̭̮͖ͦ̒̀u̵̸̪͗͛͛̽̐͌̀ͦ̾
    ̸̵͉̦̮̫̏͒͐̏̀t̗̙͙̙͚̞͈͙͈ͯ̋̉̅ͮͬ̋̽͆u̷͚͓̠͚͔̝̫̘͗ͫ̋̎͗́ͣ̐͟ͅṛ̷̤̻̜̟͍̪͇͋̌ͭ͆n̸̨̲̥̊́̄ͪ̎̈́͒̆
    ͍̦̮͇̬̳̝͌ͯ̑̉̃̎ͪ̍ȯ̢̘̜͆̄̉̒́f̔ͧͮ̂̏͛͞҉̨͍͉̣̬̲̥̭f̷͔̖̭̦̺̘͖ͨ͗̍͆͡͝
    ͭ̉̇҉̜̟̭̫R̼̫̟̲̣̻͓͋̌̒ͭ͛̒̈ͦ̀ͅG̶͖̪̳̤̮͎͌͐̕B̷̸̡̬̠̥͍͂͑ͪ̌̈́T̶̰̥̠̻̹̝ͭ̽͠
    ̶̷͎̘̤̟͚͖͓̎̐͛̎ͫ̐̚i̸̢̪̫ͧ̎̾̃̅ͯͬ͘nͧ̔͌ͮ̈́̓̀͏̼̙̤̯̣̻
    ̥̥ͨͬ͒ͥ̌̏͗̀͢t̥̘͓̲̱̪͍ͫͤ͘h̵̨͍̣̱̳̰̺̭̑͂̿̚e̛͎̰̤̿̿̊̌
    ̧̞̳̟͈̰͖̬ͥ̑ͭ̇͌̓̕͞Fͬ̅͝҉̤̳̼͝i̜̻̯͊͌ͨͩ́ͬ̊̚̕r͙͉͔̪̮̫̃ͩ̔̉̾̑̑͘͘e̦̹͎̻̳̲̝̦ͤf̵͖̗͕̬̭̣̪͚̓̓ͭͦͥ̀őͥ҉̭̹͝x̴̡̦̖ͪ̃̿̈́ͣ̇ͭ͘

͎͍͍͈͚ͯͯ̑͝p̩̭̹͈ͨ̽̾a̹͎ͥ͋̀͟n̷̰͔̱͖̹̪͋͑͟ͅe̩̙͙̹̲͙̬̮̐̍l̲̯̼̯̩̰ͣ̀͆̋̐͋̿̾.ͤͭ̓ͩͭ͏̷͔ͅ
  • $80+ per session
    Alright.
  • What exactly does Zalgo do?

Or more, why does it do these things?
    ^ He comes.

• When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    He shits. 
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • edited 2011-06-18 20:24:49
    Here's my question: what was the Zalgo text thing for before the Zalgo meme got started?
  • a little muffled
    IIRC, it's a bug.