If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Perverse Sexual Lust

edited 2011-01-25 22:09:55 in General
This is a very strange feeling to have.

Comments

• Because you never know what you might see.
    I don't really experience this, so I find it slightly surprising how many people on TV Tropes do.
  • Just head over to rule #34 and relieve your "feelings".
  • I'm not talking about those feelings, perv!
  • "Sexual lust" really does imply those feelings, you know...
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Anonus, do you find certain real-life people attractive?

Now, are there any characters you find similarly attractive?
  • I don't see anything wrong with being attracted to fictional characters. Everyone knows how much I want to screw Edward Elric.

Now, being exclusively attracted to fictional characters? Might wanna seek help.
  • edited 2011-01-31 19:05:17
    Loser
    Khwarizmi,
    I don't really experience this, so I find it slightly surprising how many people on TV Tropes do.

I do not necessarily find it too surprising that people have such feelings, but I do think it is a bit odd that people would talk about that kind of stuff with other people. I feel similarly about fetishes. I mean evidently some people find it enjoyable to discuss that kind of thing, but I feel like that is an area where mileage can really vary and where something one person can "like" may seem absolutely disgusting to another. In my mind, that does not bode well for conversation.

I may just be weird though since I do not like hearing people discuss that kind of thing at all.
  • edited 2011-01-31 19:14:05
    Is it wrong if I get PSL for Sheldon Cooper? Well, I guess it's better than that time I got it for Wendy O. Koopa.

"Now, being exclusively attracted to fictional characters? Might wanna seek help."

But 3D girls are disgusting! 2D is soooo much better.

"I don't really experience this, so I find it slightly surprising how many people on TV Tropes do."

Obligatory:

I don't find it at all odd that people would find fictional characters who are drawn to be visually appealing and scripted to have reasonably realistic personalities attractive.
  • That video was awesome. I need to take a look at that series.
    ...wait, isn't that Nyktos's avatar character?

Also, it took me quite a while to figure out how the "W x Y" was a female human body.
  • No, that was Galeros's for a while.
    Oh yeah, Galeros.  I confuse the two for some reason...
  • edited 2011-02-01 14:07:41
    Because you never know what you might see.
    >I don't find it at all odd that people would find fictional characters who are drawn to be visually appealing and scripted to have reasonably realistic personalities attractive.

Well, sure, but there's a difference between, "Oh, that character's hot" and "I would like to have sex with that character".
    ...well, if by "[X] is hot" you mean "I would like to engage in sexually stimulating activities with [X]", then I actually don't see that much difference, unless you treat "would like to have sex" on totally different level.
  • On the other board, Cliche brought up something interesting: male PSL tends to be "I wanna bang her", female PSL tends to be "I wanna marry him".
    There are a lot of characters that I have thought were attractive, but not to the point of wanting to have sex with them, much less marry them.
    What about using them to arouse yourself?  Would that count as PSL?
    What about fantasizing about sexually-arousing activities involving them, aside from sexual intercourse?
    I don't really know.  I don't tend to think of fictional characters that way.  I'm not into hentai, for similar reasons.

PSL was explained to me as being about when you want to have sex with a fictional character.
  • "On the other board, Cliche brought up something interesting: male PSL
    tends to be 'I wanna bang her', female PSL tends to be 'I wanna marry
    him'."

Typical male western PSL, maybe. The Japanese and the weaboos tend to be a bit different, with the moe and the obsession with purity and shit.
  • I always thought PSL was a catch all term for whatever, sex/romance/cuddlelust

"On the other board, Cliche brought up something interesting: male PSL
    tends to be 'I wanna bang her', female PSL tends to be 'I wanna marry
    him'."

Surely that's not just PSL, but just attraction in general these days. Personally I feel it's a trend that appears through society than any sort of instinctive behaviour. That men should be predisposed to sex and/or domination wheras women should be abstinate.
  • Does anybody have Norny's quote about Moe, describing something you find cute, printing it onto a pillow case and then cexing it?