If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

There are apparently NBA games on Cartoon Network now

edited 2011-01-25 19:46:44 in General
And they have stupid shit edited into them.

Probably old news, but dammit, corporate synergy's gotta end somewhere! (Though they probably don't expect kids to stay up into the wee hours of the night watching Charles Barkley and co.)

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I demand a televised playthrough of Barkley Shut Up And Jam Gaiden.
  • They should make him play it.
  • Anonus,
    I am doubting that most people who watch Cartoon Network really want these power hour NBA games there, but I do not know that for sure.

I tend to prefer sporting events to be as pure sporting events as they can be. I mean, I can understand having mascots and random entertainment during something like a baseball game, but I greatly dislike things like the wave because from what I can tell they seem to encourage not actually watching the game.

I guess that is a bit unrelated though, sorry. If this gets more people interested in the NBA then I suppose it is not a bad thing, but for some reason I seriously doubt it will.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Sounds like you'd enjoy horse-racing in the era that's the setting of My Fair Lady.
  • They're trying to revitalize Space Jam. /wmg