If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Self Deprecation vs. "inb4 you insult me"

edited 2011-05-17 21:21:39 in Webspace
☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
I see this on Deviant Art so much that it bugs me. It drives me to leave comments on peoples pages pointing out that making a joke about yourself and trying to get critics to not point out flaws in your artwork by pointing it out first are completely different.

example:

Yes, my proportions are still off, but who's proportions aren't off? heheh.

vs.

Yes, my proportions are still off, but that's just my style of drawing. heheh.

In general I wish DeviantArt's search sucked less, or there was a way to petition artists to remove some tags from deviations that are unrelated. When i search "Castle Age - Lotus Ravenmoore" with quotes around it, it should only find pictures like this, and not every picture with the word Lotus, Castle, and Age in it.

Comments

• -is too distracted by RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME PICTURE to reply-
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
  • edited 2011-05-17 21:53:02
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Rena and DMG were violated. :(

lol piccolo shipping.

1:10     >dat ass

1:23 the fuck? Snaiad?

1:54 NO

2:29 lol

2:35 it's an improvement

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    2:41 "Weight: 338 lbs. (Mostly Breast Weight)"

• The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    In general I wish DeviantArt's search sucked less, or there was a way to petition artists to remove some tags from deviations that are unrelated. When i search "Castle Age - Lotus Ravenmoore" with quotes around it, it should only find pictures like this, and not every picture with the word Lotus, Castle, and Age in it.

I agree. There have been many times where I was just trying to awesome art of, say, the Sonic series, when I keep pulling up images that barely have, if any, relevance to the series in question.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭

Why would you upload this?
  • Searching for sonic fan art...on deviantart

you are a brave man
  • I'm not sure what is so horrible about the Sonic/Higurashi crossover. It's not drawn badly and I think the idea is intriguing.

Typical weeaboo faggots who can't handle their precious series getting "tainted".
  • edited 2011-05-17 21:58:28
    When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Komodin? Don't ever search "Sonic balloon inflation." Trust me. 

^ hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Typical weeaboo faggots who can't handle their precious series getting "tainted".

Wow, did you just call me a faggot? Okay then, thank you chagen.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Uh, technically Vorpy, that would be lesbian. Just sayin'.

/lolopinions
  • edited 2011-05-17 22:03:22
    [tɕagɛn]
    Noim: It's not dumb.

A deconstruction of Amy's behavior could result in a Rena-like character.

Vorpy: I was calling the video creators dumb.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • Do I have to pull out the "different opinions" thing again?
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    No. Please don't.

Save it for tomorrow, when I don't have to be in bed.
  • edited 2011-05-17 22:06:31
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    >>Typical weeaboo faggots
    >>different opinions

• Please do so. While you're at it, re-read your first post.
  • They apparently couldn't handle that their precious Japanese series got "tainted" by an intriguing crossover by a western artist with a mildly westernized series.

Ergo, they are weeaboos.
  • edited 2011-05-17 22:08:52
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    You... that... just...

• You know, two people can interpret the same thing differently.

I intrpreted it one way. I am entitled to that opinon.
  • edited 2011-05-17 22:10:51
    Pony Sleuth
    Deviant Art's only saving grace that I'm familiar with is that Lauren Faust has an account there.

^Stop that shit. You act as though that's not a given.
    It's one thing to have an opinion.

It's another thing entirely to call everyone who disagrees with you weeaboo faggots.
  • Isn't STH Japanese anyway?
  • How dare I have a negative view on people!

If they hadn't had placed it in a "worst of deviantart" vid, I wouldn't be so hostile.
  • edited 2011-05-18 03:53:55
    Pony Sleuth
    I might add that "weeaboo faggot" is amusing as an insult coming from Chagen.
  • edited 2011-05-17 22:13:25
    Tableflipper
    It's true that there's far shittier things on dA...

^ ikr
  • I'm a Europhile as much as I am a Japanophile.
  • edited 2011-05-17 22:13:43
    "Isn't STH Japanese anyway? "

Yes.

@Chagen: I give up.
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    Komodin? Don't ever search "Sonic balloon inflation." Trust me.

I'll be sure to remember that. I'm not exactly in the mood for permanent mental trauma.