If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I just wasted a whole day that I could have spent doing cool stuff.

edited 2011-05-16 19:02:24 in Meatspace
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
I've got barely over two hours left that I have to myself.

I've wasted most of it.  This bugs me.

For example, I wasted the entire morning playing Worms.  Related IJBM: Things that are gratifying in the short-term but unsatisfying in the long-term.

Comments

• What was the cool stuff?
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I am wasting too much time not enjoying myself. I will quickly draw in Photoshop.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Applying to jobs without my parents breathing down my neck.  Replying to e-mails.  Slogging through unread e-mail.  Moving old mail to archives.

Cooking more interesting meals.  Trying out new flavors.

Playing the piano.  Writing music.  Transcribing game and animé themes.

Playing Recettear.  Trying out Deus Ex.  Finishing Nostalgia.

Finishing Jinki: Extend.  Watching Uta-Kata.
  • In that case I don't think you really missed much.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    I could've spent the whole day doing cool stuff too, but I had to go to school instead.
  • edited 2011-05-16 19:10:38
    @Edmania: Uh, I don't...never mind.

@Wicked223: Except I just had the whole day to myself.
  • Finishing Jinki: Extend.

Watching actually good shows is not a sign of weakness, you know?
  • edited 2011-05-16 19:55:58
    I want to finish it because I only have a few episodes left, and I want to make a better assessment of why and how that show's presentation failed.

Though there's a chance that it might yet end up on my list of shows that I never finish still haven't finished.  Mai-HiME is currently there, with 11 episodes left.

That said, if it's any consolation to you, I was recently rewatching various episodes of Stellvia and Nanoha StrikerS.
  • I do this so much...

Sucks.