If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

It really feels different being alone.

edited 2011-05-16 18:35:12 in Meatspace
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
It's like the world stopped turning and you have to make it turn.

Comments

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Chin up?
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    The hardest thing to to see is the one you love, love someone else.
  • edited 2011-05-16 18:55:39
    Not being alone romantically.  Being alone in a living space.  Specifically, a house that's roughly 2000 square feet in floor space size.

Too damn big for one person, really.
    But you are alone romantically, and I felt like reminding you of how alone you are. YOU ARE ALONE.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Never mind.

Anyway, IJBM: I just wasted a whole day that I could have used to do all sorts of cool shit.
  • edited 2011-05-16 19:01:00
    IJBM: My spending the whole morning playing Worms.

IJBM: Things that are very gratifying in the short term but unsatisfying in the long term.

Wait, I'll split this off to another thread.
    I should really start drawing, but something compels me to....reply to people.

NO.

I HAVE A CELLPHONE

I DO NOT NEED TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU MUSHROOMS

I CAN COMMUNICATE WITH PEOPLE

...and draw at my table.

Bye byes.

Hope you feel better GMH. Try talking to yourself or decorating your 2000 square foot area with plants. They can keep you company. Try for an aquarium or terrarium too.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    If I'm alone in my house, I don't usually feel alone.

Unless the internet goes out.  Then I feel alone.

That probably says something about me, but I'm not sure what.
  • edited 2011-05-16 20:46:28
    Loser
    glennmagusharvey,

I think feeling like you wasted a day can be rather annoying. I do think that in a certain sense, having that feeling can be a good thing. It might provide you with inspiration to do something tomorrow or help you plan things out another day. Your mileage may vary on that though. 

I think the last two panels of this comic might provide you with an insight into your situation.

• ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    I love being alone, but after a few hours I start to talk to myself. A lot. I get more done, at least.