If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My compulsion to look at threads for shows which I have not seen the latest episode of yet.

edited 2011-05-15 09:43:48 in Webspace
a little muffled
I can't count the number of times I've unthinkingly spoiled myself this way. Right now it's the Doctor Who thread; I keep clicking Live Action TV and remembering I haven't seen the new one yet. More often it's some anime.

Comments

• edited 2011-05-15 11:06:29
    Just remember: the Media forums on TV Tropes are horrible, so there's no reason to read them.
  • DYRE, is there a single thing you don't hate?
  • Serious sociological fiction.
  • edited 2011-05-15 11:14:50
    There are many things I don't hate.  For instance, I don't hate pizza.  Or wizards.  Or The Return of the Living Dead.

In any case I didn't actually say I hate the Media forums.  More like, they're kind of boring because nobody really feels like talking about things I like, and even when they do, the forums still move kinda slowly.