If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

We only have one forum meme and everyone stopped using it.

edited 2011-05-14 22:18:45 in IJBM meta
Pony Sleuth
We need more memes than that. We need at least twenty-three more.

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Fuck that Shit. In the ass.
  • I still like to FUCK the SHIT out of that meme every now and then, but you can't force it.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    IJBM: that using a different forum meme isn't viable. 
  • Fuck the shit out of her is a TvTropes meme. We aren't TvTropes anymore.
  • edited 2011-05-14 22:49:18
    Cue-bey
    Until we have some number of regular users who didn't come from TvTropes, we'll be a peripheral side community attached to it.

Besides, fucking the SHIT out of things belongs to IJBm, wherever it may reside.
  • edited 2011-05-14 22:50:35
    Pony Sleuth
    Granted we have some relation to TvTropes, but IJBM isn't a part of it. Besides, the OP was referring to this site.
  • a little muffled
    Well then we don't have any memes, because "one for every hour" came from Ye Olde I.J.B.M. the Second.
  • edited 2011-05-14 22:53:23
    Cue-bey
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

[yes I am going to post this whenever FUCK the SHIT out of her is brought up]
  • a little muffled

• I say we all marathon the first three seasons of Rugrats, study how the writers of that show did it, and then re-apply that knowledge to this forum. That show is a bountiful meme factory.
  • a little muffled
    Or we could just translate our posts poorly from Japanese.
  • You guys want me to set up a livestream for Rugrats?

I could do it some day, but you'd have to convince me there was sufficient interest. The MLP stream took a while to set up and it was difficult to get people rounded up.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I would totally watch a Rugrats stream.
  • I would watch a Rugrats stream, for sure.
  • People liked that show?

....Good lord, another show everyone on the internet besides me watched.
  • ^ -facepalm-

Get some culture in you, why don't ya?

• "rugrats memes"

...no.

Please.
  • ....They aired that show in Korea?
  • edited 2011-05-15 00:04:14
    Tableflipper
    I never saw it on TV, but i've seen videos of it before.

I hate toddlers. In particular, ugly ones.

I hate that stupid baby-like gibberish some people degenerate into. They have that as the DEFAULT.

I hate the art style.

MLP:FIM is easy enough for me to ignore since it isn't like people are spitting memes of it all day or talking about it as if it was as famous as Star Wars, but I don't want to look at even minor shit of rugrats.
  • edited 2011-05-14 23:47:41
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I've lost control of my life.

• edited 2011-05-14 23:52:20

If you don't like Rugrats memes, Edmania, we could always use this:

• edited 2011-05-14 23:57:01
    Pony Sleuth
    So it's settled. We all watch Rugrats to troll Chagen and Edmania.

(Either of you two can join, of course.)
  • I know Bob is probably going to.
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    I still use the same old forum meme once for every hour.
  • Shame that it isn't a viable strategy.
    Can that be a meme now?
    I'm pretty sure it already is.
  • edited 2011-05-15 00:22:44
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Right now, I think it's still just a snowclone epidemic.  I'm not sure its actually a meme yet.
    Trying to write it off as a snowclone is not a viable strategy.