If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Chagen's Parents

edited 2011-05-12 21:51:05 in General
Morgan Freeman is God
I don't know if he's just exaggerating, but if he isn't, then I have genuinely lost my faith in humanity. 

If it weren't for the fact that Chagen himself is actually a good person, I'd probably dedicate my life to making sure people like his parents never reproduce.

Comments

• edited 2011-05-12 21:52:09
    They're somethin' else.
    disregard, i didn't read that right
  • edited 2011-05-12 21:53:23
    Tableflipper
    "I have genuinely lost my faith in humanity. 

If it weren't for the fact that Chagen himself is actually a good person"

um wut

• Morgan Freeman is God
    "Good person" in the "not an ignorant asshole" sense.
  • edited 2011-05-12 21:56:12
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Two people made you lose faith in humanity?

• edited 2011-05-12 21:55:38
    Pony Sleuth
    Well... uh...

He's not really an asshole I guess.

Also ^this. "X made me lose faith in humanity" is generally a pretty dumb thing to say.
  • Guys, Chagen is not a bad person. Sure, he can be a bit annoying at times, but that's not enough to make a person bad or evil.

• I exiled myself from here for most of the last month. What did they do now?
  • It all sort of start's to blend after a while in my mind. More of the same.
  • They're somethin' else.
    @ Edmania's post and all others like it: You're getting boring.
  • ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!
  • edited 2011-05-12 22:39:54

What little belief I had in the sincerity of Chagen's plight evaporated when he wrote that bitter letter to them and claimed that they would read it because he knows they love him, he knows they care. It's a mark of him being clingy as opposed to genuinely wanting to get away from them, which smacks of spoiled brat.

But I don't know. Maybe my scepticism is just Angst Dissonance.

• edited 2011-05-12 22:36:36
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^NO I AM NOT.  TRY HARDER.

^Buh?
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Dezmo's avatar is fitting,
  • I don't know, I can ignore them pretty well now. My dad harasses my teachers and my mom is a paranoid schizo who is permanently convinced that I never do homework.