If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Chest Pains

edited 2011-05-12 06:44:07 in Meatspace
☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
 I have been having heaviness of the chest and weird sensations in the middle of my chest, like something like air bubbles, or slight stinging or pressure. I am only 19 and should not be worried about heart attacks or what not, but I feel worried anyway. Not sure what to do, might check the hospital today.

tl;dr I might have heart failure soon and I couldn't sleep and I had a mini panic attack and I think I might die and I am scared.

Comments

• If you're worried that it's something serious, the only sensible thing to do is go to the hospital to get it checked out. At the very least, if it's not something life threatening, you'll get some peace of mind out of it.

I hope it's not as bad as you're thinking, and that you get to feeling better soon.
  • @OP: Yes, go have it checked immediately.  Sending you my prayers.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Here's hoping you'll be okay. But yeah, anything that's that worrisome should be checked out as soon as possible.
  • Seconded and I read that as Chest Penis.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Might be upper stomach  issues.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Yeah, you should probably get that checked out. It's probably nothing serious, but if it is, you want to find out as soon as possible.

Don't die, Vorpy. :<
  • I second that Forzare Vorpy is too awesome to die.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    I'm gonna chime in with definitely get it checked out, as with an area rich in vital organs and stuff it is wise to make sure it all is ok. I hope it is all ok. :)
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I went to the doctor today and got a "GI Cocktail", which had Maalox and some numbing stuff in it, and I got my blood drawn to make sure that I don't have novovirus and to see if it's my stomache pressing against my lungs or my heart.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Good luck.  I hope everything checks out okay.
  • Vorpy: Ug if it is the stomach pressing up.  Might be bad gas or something.  hang in there kiddo.