If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Random headaches

BobBob
edited 2011-05-11 01:49:59 in Meatspace
Especially bad when you get one in the middle of class and suddenly you can't focus on the boring ass lecture your boring ass instructor is giving and all you can do is sit there and pray that it either goes away or kills you. :C

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

-Has had a headache for 15 months-

-laughs at your petty problems-

:P

• Wait, the same headache, continuously for 15 months?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Yes.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Been to a doctor?
    I have been to, at last count, 14 various professionals.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    boring ass-lecture?
    ^^What do they say?
    At this point, mostly just to exercise, get sleep, drink lots of water, and eventually it'll go away.

I've tried a bunch of different meds, none of which did anything but make me worse in various ways.

i didn't mean to derail this thread to be all about me  :<
    Sounds terrible :/
    Hope you manage to get rid of it.
    Thanks.
  • ^^^^^If I ever do meet someone that manages to make ass seem boring to me, I'm murdering them in cold blood.