If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Experiencing sleep deprivation way earlier than usual

BobBob
edited 2011-05-11 03:29:28 in Meatspace
Normally it takes around three more hours until I start feeling like I feel now, and yet, I totally feel how I feel now, only earlier than I usually feel it.

'S weird.

Comments

• ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    I'm ALWAYS sleep deprived.

*passes out*

• So, you're even sleep deprived when you're asleep? What happens when you go really long without going to sleep to see if you get more sleep deprived? Do you just, like, fall into a really short coma or something?

Also, if one were to fall into said coma, could it get them out of a term paper without causing them to fail a class?
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    I dunno if I still count as sleep deprived when I'm asleep. I would tell you, but usually I'm unconscious when I'm asleep. I don't know if you were aware of that or not.

:D
  • Please, being unconscious when you're asleep is so mainstream.

/hipsterbob