If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

/x/ isn't scary anymore

BobBob
edited 2011-05-11 01:31:12 in Webspace
It used to be so... beautiful. Now it's just a sad imitation of the glory that once was. :<

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    /x/-tan was the reaper of /x/, and successfully killed it forever.
  • Proof that generic cute anime girl anthropomorphizations ruin fucking everything.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    As much as I rebelled against the fact that once anime started to have an effect on the vibe of /x/, it eventually became "ho shit Madoka Magica is kind of creepy ne?" and talking about Creepypasta on Madora's Mask...which would derail into pretty boy link shipping and...yeah.
  • edited 2011-05-11 01:39:22
    *checks it*

Wow, it's decayed worse than /v/.
  • ^^Dear god, it's worse than I thought. Sad to know that what used to be my favorite board is now a steaming pile of shit along with the rest of the site. Silly of me to think that maybe it'd be the only one to survive.

I've never been so depressed over something on the internet before.