If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I'm crying blood for Judas

BobBob
edited 2011-05-11 00:42:04 in Philosophy
If my lovely lady firework is another baby, would you hold Alejandro against my penis, spank me and handle me cobrastyle? My girl knows that feel on Friday, I can't stand the rain, and Commander Shepard is still a jerk. Let's dance, Valerie, rocking her F me pumps on the tightrope in this club, she's a she wolf in Georgia looking for a soul to steal from Mississippi, goddamn. Un owen was WTF *boom* got us falling in love again, again, and it's fantastic, hey hey hey, I feel fantastic, hey hey hey. RUN. RUN. RUN. RUN.

Cannibal baby gang fight.

Comments

• -can only recognize like 10 of the songs referenced-
  • You never will be mine to show me love cuz it's raining men and you're caught out there because we belong together.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Weather Girls and Mariah Carey
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-11 00:54:32
    Wouldn't you agree with love and it's glory, buttered popcorn.
  • edited 2011-05-11 01:03:47
    It's about time we ran the iron horse through the hamburger stand and got us a mess o' that shortenin bread, topped with wild honey.

Then we'll forget all about the library and meet a tomboy at our car club, and fuck her big tits! Too bad she's going bald, though. Let's go away for a while, and by that I mean "we'll run away", and by that I mean "I am sitting in my car outside your house, let's go honking down the highway, possibly running over some bicycle riders along the way".
  • Slip away to the combination pizza hut and taco bell to blame my booty in tight pants, and tip on the tightrope, don't lose your head in the lap of the gods in rhythm nation, baby love. Jolene's rolling in the deep and she won't go with her pants on the ground, telephonin' me eh eh eh eh eh eh, nothin else I can say.
  • How many are there?

I only got 3.
  • Pffft, like I'm really gonna count all of those. You're a crazy bitch.
  • edited 2011-05-11 05:50:20
    I got Janelle Monae, Lady Gaga, whoever wrote that novelty Pizza Hut song, ZUN, Lady Gaga again, Britney Spears, Black Eyed Peas and Bad Lip Reading.

Thanks for reminding me how unaware I am of current pop culture.
  • Well, you got the most, at least.

All of you that didn't recognize Queen, I'm ashamed of you.