If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I can't be friends with everybody

edited 2011-05-10 22:02:04 in Meatspace
Cue-bey
This saddens me.

Comments

• And this, people, is why we need to bring about Instrumentality.

Who's up for orange juice?
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    All that is left is to reduce the amount of haters you have.
  • Other than FE and maybe Blackcat, I can't even think of haters I might have

Who here really hates me?
  • :v

shcok
  • EVERYONE IS TANG.
  • I can't say that I have a lot of friends, but...

Um.

Damn, now I made myself feel lonely.

Anyway, I was going to say that there are people that I like and there are people that like me, and there are people that I'd do favors for and people who'd do favors for me. That doesn't necessarily make us all friends, but I count it as a good thing.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    How many people care that you have friends online? How many of your friends online talk to your IRL friends? how many of your online friends hang out with you?

Let's tally it up people.
  • Solution: Convince yourself that you are perfect in every way and that anyone that doesn't like you is vile, jealous and evil and not worth befriending in the first place.

Problem solved! :D
  • I do not hate Snowbull.

• Then you're not vile, jealous, evil and not worth befriending! Congrats! :D
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    I hate snowbull. Just because.
  • You don't have to be loved, you just have to be well-known.
  • This is something I've learned from Civilization. If you try to befriend everybody, you're trying to befriend people who don't like each other, so they'll resent when you help the other one and will ask you for help to hurt each other and eventually they'll both hate you and you can't defend yourself from the inevitable war declaration(s) because you've been going for a cultural win.

Thus, you forge your friendships by ganging up on common enemies. Preferably Montezuma.