If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Acne

edited 2011-05-10 18:12:05 in Meatspace
Has friends besides tanks now
STOP GETTING IN THE WAY I'M TRYING TO CAMWHORE! D:<

But seriously, this stuff is nothing but dreadful. One day it's tougher to notice; the next there's a little patch of them on some side of my face. God, it's irritating. Hell, even if I wash my face (though only with water) after sweating, it doesn't seem to do anything.

Can anyone tell me what's worked for them? I don't want to rely on some Yahoo Answers bullshit, and I'm also not buying into Proactiv, Neutrogena, and other such products. I'd rather have answers from people I trust, if possible.

Or you could bitch about acne, if you'd prefer.

Comments

• I thought we had this topic before, oh well. I have no idea what would work since I never got ance on my face, other place such as my arms yes, my face no.
  • edited 2011-05-10 18:27:37
    Has friends besides tanks now
    ^ I searched "acne' in the search bar, and nothing else came up. This does feel like a familiar topic, I admit, but it wasn't there, so now it's here.

Oh, and lucky you. :<
  • The only thing I've ever really used for my acne is, like, Clearasil face-cleany-pad-things.  But it's hard to say if they've actually worked or not...