If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Every day feels so similar to each other.

edited 2011-05-10 17:22:20 in Meatspace
[tɕagɛn]

So today I finally started to keep working on my book series. 1.5 pages later, I closed Open Office.

I just lost my motivation for working on this. Or really, anything in general. I'm sort of just....there. I'm just going through the motions each day. I'm getting my grades up but that's it. I'm not really doing anything important.

My book just exemplifies this. I can't get any motivation to write and even if I did, I'm stuck in Writer's Block right now so it's not like I could do much. I'm probably thinking about the plot too much to focus on writing (I just did a complete reboot because I wasn't happy with the way things were going. Actually, I'm still not happy. I'm not sure what to do now at all. I can't figure out a way to make it all meld together well), but it feels like a chore. Everything really feels like a chore. It feels like a chore to go on Doujinstyle and IJBM. It feels like a chore to play Minecraft or Nethack. It feels like a chore to eat. About the only thing I really look forward to anymore is jerking off.

Things have just been...."samey", I guess. I'm just bored. Every day feels the same, like I haven't progressed at all. Get up. Go to school. Do stuff in school. Go home. Go to library. Go back home. Browse internet. Do homework. Browse internet some more. Go to sleep. Weekdays slip into weekends, weekends slip into weekdays. And nothing changes. I don't feel older. I feel the exact same.

I can't even look foward to the summer, because that's the same too. Get up. Be too lazy to get out of bed. Finally get out of bed at noon. Do nothing. Browse internet half-heartedly. Play some games. Grab a quick bite. Browse internet half-heartedly. Play some more games. Go to bed when so tired can't stay up anymore. Rinse and repeat for the next three months. That's not exactly the most exciting thing to look forward to.

It's gotten so bad that I quite often just lay in my bed and do nothing. Because I've already done everything. I don't want to do anything.

I need a girlfriend. Or a boyfriend.

My mom says that she wants us to go to California to stay with my uncle/her brother for a few weeks. I hope that's a little more interesting than this.

Sorry for the emo rant....

Comments

• edited 2011-05-10 17:24:23
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    The first thing the title made me think of was Fooly Cooly for some reason.    Nothing amazing happens here.  Everything is ordinary.

OT: Get a hobby.  That might help.

"Because I've already done everything."

lol
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    At first I thought this was a passage from your book, and then I lol'd.
  • Fozare: Yeah, I probably should. But I'd be too damn lazy to get into even that.

If my RPG group was able to keep hosting games, we could do it....but we can't hold any games right now.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Maybe you're depressed.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Masturbate furiously.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ALL FAPPING ALL THE TIME
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    CONSTANT
    NEVER
    ENDING
    FAPPING
  • edited 2011-05-10 17:38:24
    When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    GOGOGO

FAP TO THE STARS
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    You could try writing a poem.
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    KICK MODESTY TO THE CURB AND FAP BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE
  • edited 2011-05-10 17:49:12
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    An activity you should do all the time,
    Is fapping; it's simply divine,
    So go have a wank,
    Then me you'll thank,
    As stress is released with some slime.
  • You can clog your schedule without having a SO. Heck, don't expect a relationship to last if you rely on her for your entertainment. Doesn't your school have extracurricular activities? A sport, perhaps? Or a summer job? A youth centre that organizes stuff, or where you can even volunteer to help along? Just go out and look for stuff to do that keeps you busy in an organized manner. Not that hard to do.

• I did jerk off--it made me so sleepy I actually feel asleep even though I wasn't tired at all.
  • IT'S THE ITIS

ONLY THROUGH YOUR PENIS
    NO, MASTURBATING MAKES YOU WEAK AND TIRED

THEN THE DEVIL CAN GET IN
    DON'T DO IT CHAGEN

YOU'LL GO BLIIIIIIIIIIND
  • IT'S GONNA BE HARD TO MASTURBATE WITH HAIRY PALMS, CHAGEN
    Unless you're a furry.
  • But god already hates them anyway.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    You need to make this thread seven more times.
    ^ BOOOOOO

HARUHI SUCKS
  • ^^BOOOOOO

VRISKA SUCKS