If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

FUCK the SHIT out of her

edited 2011-05-10 15:19:31 in IJBM meta
☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
I am glad everybody forgot about this meme and quit using it to reply to everything, ever.

God damn it everytime somebody says this I want to rip my hair out and saw my crotch open.

Comments

• BobBob
    edited 2011-05-10 15:20:43
    FUCK the SHIT out of her.

Now get to sawing.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Meme revival in three... two... one...
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    How would one even do that? Would it just go out the mouth? Or would the ejaculation into the mouth during oral sex be so great as to push all of the shit out of her anus?
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    You're just frustrated that no one wants to FUCK the SHIT out of you, Vorpy.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    i do
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Silence.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-10 15:23:08
    Don't be sad, Vorpy. If it's any consolation, I would at least GROPE the PISS out of you.
  • edited 2011-05-10 15:23:41
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^That sounds even worse somehow.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^ Mental image of urethra fisting?
    But I think even that is better than SUCK the PUKE out of her.
    This thread is the best thread.

^^ I prefer LICKING the PERIOD BLOOD out of people. But hey, whatever floats your boat. 
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^ CHEWING the UTERINE CHUNKS out of people.
  • edited 2011-05-10 15:41:27
    smote
    You know, making this thread is like saying "It's a good thing no one knows the words to summon Cthulhu are 'Old One was a dime'."
    I'm sure, Vorpy did this intentionally.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RLY?
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    No...I was under the impression everyone wasn't going to say it and vent....
    No, you just wanted us to FUCK the SHIT out of you! But I saw through your nefarious scheme! I alone and no one else, because it wasn't obvious or anything, no!
    Yes, praise me Forzare, because I vanquished the malicious fiend!

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Does this happen once every hour?
  • You can change. You can.
    It does indeed.