If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Vorpy's real identity

BobBob
edited 2011-05-10 14:28:30 in Webspace
Apparently, Vorpy really is all-knowing. And a man.

This bugs me on so many levels.

And I know, saw it coming, yada yada yada, shut up. The link just freaked me out, okay?

Comments

• When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Okay, what
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    i told you man

i told you
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-10 14:31:21
    Isn't it obvious, GL? Vorpy is some sort of psychical god mixed with a prophet who's lying about her gender and identity.

OH GREAT VORPY, TELL US IJBM 2'S FATE
  • edited 2011-05-10 14:30:52
    smote
    Forzare: It keeps vorpening.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    WHAT ELSE HAVEN'T YOU TOLD US, VORPY?!

WHAT ELSE?!?!
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    Huh.
  • "It keeps vorpening."

This almost made me laugh out loud in a library.
  • ^^So, how's that LoZ x Sonic crossover going?
  • edited 2011-05-10 14:37:23
    When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    ^ He's trying to figure out how to needlessly shoehorn in Gannnon. 
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    "WHAT ELSE HAVEN'T YOU TOLD US, VORPY?!

WHAT ELSE?!?!"

That she is actually Jesus sister, Buddha's father and comes from the planet Krypton.

This makes no fucking sense, but what aspect of Vorpy does?
    And I'm a Roman war god and a cute version of an Eldritch Abomination, but I don't brag about it, I just doublepost.
    So, how's that LoZ x Sonic crossover going?

Fine?
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    That's right, I am Vorpy, also know as the Goddess Ворпи in Serbian Mythology. I know 622 languages and am known to drive men and women insane through brainflaying orgasms and manipulating emotions to make them rend their necks with their fingernails to kill themselves. I was born in the Gaping Maw. I am the lord over the Empusa and the Naccubus.
    ... Meh.
    Also, that's like the 2nd Vorpy thread this week.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    FUCK YOUR MEH, YOU REASONABLE PERSON
    Vorpy, why are you tongpu?
  • Because she is all, and all that is not. She is all that has been, and all that shall cease to be.
    Oh, okay.
    I am not Tongpu, I am simply using a Tongpu avatar because it was on my computer.
  • I was gonna bitch about how Bob/MV never made an IJBM thread playing with my username, then I remembered this.

(Yes, I saved that, because ego.)
    Oh my that was lolsome.
    So she is everyone of us?

But... That would mean she is me too!

OHMYGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD!
  • GAH, WHY DOES THAT STILL MAKE ME LAUGH.

Also, CA! :D
    MV STOP BEING VORPY
    Yes Nyarly, now think to yourself, when you are touching yourself when looking at erotica, it's actually me touching you. Violating you with my hands, pulling and jerking and massaging you, and making you strain and breathe harder.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-10 14:47:20
    ^^Why don't you start being Vorpy?

^...

BRB, getting fingered by Vorpy.
  • edited 2011-05-10 14:47:57
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^brb loling forever

^FINE
    God damn it that's weird I keep thinking I am posting things when I didn't. Lol.
    I should change my avatar back to Emilie Perkins just to confuse people.