If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

These lyrics

edited 2011-05-10 02:02:14 in Media
I'LL STAY MAI HAUNDS...WITH YAU BLAHT
I can't stop listening to this! WHY CAN'T I STOP LISTENING TO THIS?! SOMEONE SAVE ME

Oh lord this is real life

Comments

• That's... actually pretty decent.
  • I'LL STAY MAI HAUNDS...WITH YAU BLAHT
    Blast, it was personal opinion after all?! Well, that just makes me feel silly.
  • All the LeetStreet Boys songs I've heard... are bad.  Especially their lyrics, which seem to basically amount to a list of references to mildly nerdy things.
  • edited 2011-05-10 02:17:33
    Pony Sleuth
    They do lack some skill, and I think I'd have to fight the urge to hurt them if I ever met them in real life, but I was entertained by the references.

Fuck, it's stuck in my head.
  • Wow, could they get any dorkier if they tried? And why is the lead singer's voice so... Nasally? Is that the word I'm looking for? Either way, it's just awful.