If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

People who don't get references to song lyrics.

edited 2011-05-09 13:29:57 in General
Morgan Freeman is God
So there was this thread made by tnu about how he's worried that he's losing his mind. I posted this:

>Oh dear, it finally happened.

The outside temperature rises. The kettle is boiling over.

You're simply not in the pink, my dear.

Nobody got the reference, so I had to explain it. Doesn't anyone here listen to Queen?

Comments

• edited 2011-05-09 13:34:29
    Tableflipper
    I'm more bothered by song lyrics being posted in general.

It probably has to do with the sheer amount of times I had to put up with guild or buddy chat being spammed with them when I needed to speak to the party for instructions or whatever while bossing or something.

Or even just trying to talk with someone else is harder when there's these lyrics being said as a replacement for singing filling the chatbox.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    You are so dumb, you are really dumb, for real.
  • Writer, Artist, Obscure.
    I do listen to Queen but I've never heard those words before.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Vorpy? You're so vain, you probably think this thread is about you.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^^ Homeboy.
  • I listen to Queen, didn't catch the song though.
  • (instrumental)