If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

People who claim that the version of events they'd have preferred was the "original plan".

edited 2011-01-21 19:23:00 in Media
a little muffled
I don't know how many times I've seen people talking about some anime or something, and someone says "I think , like it originally planned to". If pressed about it, they universally can't remember where they heard it. I dunno if it's a subconscious thing or if they're just bullshitting, but it bugs me.

Comments

• I was interpreting your thread as a "just as planned" thread, but then I reread it. I kind of get what you mean.

Where they think that what didn't happen is the actual canon rather than what the show actually portrays.
  • a little muffled
    Something like that. For example, it's really common to see someone claiming that Code Geass R2 would've been better if it had followed the original plan, but no two people can agree on what the original plan was.
  • Unless I see something backing this type of claim, I just disregard it.
  • I just love the tendency of people to repeat unsupported information because it is interesting or they like it or some other memetic reason. And by love I mean hate.