If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

This fly

edited 2011-01-21 10:30:40 in General
Guys, I need your help stat. I was sittin' at my fuckin' desk, checking my mail, when suddenly I look at my mousemat and there's this fly there, shaking its legs about and lying on its back. It got up and flew towards me, then fell on its back again. It's still shaking its feelers around. It's giving me the creeps. I think it's giving birth or something. It keeps covering its face. It's not even summerSHIT! It just got up and flew straight at my lap! I scooted my fucking chair around and it went onto the wooden chassis of the bed. Now it's got up again and freaking me out, this fly is freaking me out.

Comments

• Just smash it, you pansy.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    IJBM: This cell.
  • SOMEONE GET SCYTHE
  • But is it an eyesore?
  • I'm afraid I think it died a couple hours ago.
  • Shame you could not give it the honor of dying in glorious battle.
  • It was lying on its back! That wouldn't have been a fair fight! Also I'd get fly blood/stomach acid/shit on my hands. I'm not going to open up an animal on my clean hand.

Anyway, it went and hid in a corner, but I think it's given up for good now. I opened the window, but it just continued to sit there, and then I had to close it because rank smells were coming inside.
  • Give it a viking funeral.
  • Yeah, just make a paper boat, place it in a nearby body of water, put the fly inside, and set it on fire.
  • Looks like it's moved since last night. No idea where it is now.
  • edited 2011-01-22 07:17:38
    That's... kinda creepy.

Kinda like seeing a spider in your bathtub, running to get something to kill it with, and when you get back, it's gone.
  • *plays a scare cord*
  • Thought that said "Scare card"

I play this scare card! In attack mode
  • I'm not gonna panic

Here in the shadows, a phantom of the night
    Attack without warning, a single strong light
    I'll brave the darkness and I'll stand right here
    No matter how you come at me I'll show no fear

I won't give up
    I won't break down
    I'm not gonna panic

I will not run, I'll stand and fight
    All you've done wrong I will set right
    No matter what you try tonight
    I'm not gonna panic

Fill my heart with terror, do the worst you can do
    Shivers up my spine I'm not afraid of you
    The dark can be scary until you find
    Things you thought were frightning
    Are only in your mind

I won't give up
    I won't break down
    I'm not gonna panic
    I'm not gonna panic
    I will not run, I'll make my play

I won't give up
    I won't break down
    I'm not gonna panic
    I'm not gonna panic
  • Looks like you have the Antiflyst in your house.